Importance of reading books is known to everyone. Reading 20-30 pages of positivity daily has a significant impact on mind. Below are some list of books which one should read at least once in their lifetime.
- The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari: This is by far one of the best books by Robin Sharma. Through the story of renowned lawyer, Robin has beautifully presented the modern day scenario where people are running for success without realizing the fact that the real purpose of life is life of purpose. The methods mentioned in the book for self development and mindfulness are undoubtedly helpful. You can buy the book from given link. https://amzn.to/2KdMxUR
- Think And Grow Rich: The best book on personal development indeed. Napoleon Hill has put forward the importance of burning desire and never giving up for your dream tremendously in this book. The book continues to be one of the best and most read books even after 80 years of its publication. You can buy the book from given link. https://amzn.to/2KIcuLG
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: If you want a book on financial literacy then this is a must one . This book been on the New York Times bestsellers list for over six years. The importance of knowing difference between asset and liabilities is explained in the book. Buy the book from given link. https://amzn.to/31vQv0k
- The 5 AM Club: This one is the recent masterpiece by Robin Sharma. Robin emphasizes on owning your morning by waking up at 5 AM and following 20 20 20 rule. Robin tells us about morning routines which can increase our productivity as well as improves health. Buy the book: https://amzn.to/2MLZOGr
- The Alchemist: Last but not the least is the The Alchemist which is undoubtedly the best book of all time. Through the story of a shepherd Paulo Coelho tells us to pursue our dream by following what the heart desires. Buy the book: https://amzn.to/2KRGmFk